Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,962 (€543) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)