Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,279 (€1,052) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tacoma, Washington costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)