Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,552 (5,150 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)