Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,464元 (7,698 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)