Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,717 ($1,228) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)