Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.925 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,560 (520 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)