Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.027 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,807元 (956 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)