Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,219 (€798) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (18 minutes ago)