Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.699 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,613 (1,538 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)