Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,062 (2,743 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (32 minutes ago)