Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,449 (R 10,195) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (32 minutes ago)