Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,151 (215,441 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)