Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,788 (€866) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)