Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,408 (€746) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)