Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.524 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,117 (NZ$1,131) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)