Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.964 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,973 (NZ$800) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)