Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.946 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,203 (NZ$648) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)