Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,506 (NZ$1,208) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)