Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12198 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,426 (руб 28,090) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)