Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,309元 (руб 40,727) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)