Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11565 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,028 (руб 34,826) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)