Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,465 (€925) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)