Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,211 (€792) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)