Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,837元 (€887) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (38 minutes ago)