Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44596 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,849 (ARS $8,632) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)