Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,641 (€977) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (36 minutes ago)