Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,905 (€802) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)