Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 92% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,044 ($1,356) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (32 minutes ago)