Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,199 ($1,471) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)