Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,328元 ($1,374) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)