Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 100% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,789 ($1,432) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)