Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,262 (﷼ 3,648) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)