Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,786 (﷼ 3,273) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)