Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,623 (﷼ 3,066) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)