Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,755 ($548) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)