Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23882 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,001 ($U8,379) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)