Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20445 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,997 ($U24,442) in Rivera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)