Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18446 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,406 (ARS $23,887) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)