Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18496 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,320元 (ARS $23,355) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (36 minutes ago)