Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,136 (ARS $16,103) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)