Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,597 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,203 (R$ 2,544) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)