Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,529 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,618 (R$ 2,092) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)