Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18990 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,807元 (ARS $20,047) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)