Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31398 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,927 (ARS $12,509) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)