Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26113 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,183 (ARS $16,019) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)