Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44700 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,626 (ARS $8,112) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)