Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,125 (R$ 2,795) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)