Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,328 (€811) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (39 minutes ago)