Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,405 (€741) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)