Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.056 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,592 (€818) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)