Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,012 (€908) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)