Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,454元 (5,247 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)