Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,187 (4,959 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)