Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,795元 (5,404 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)