Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01978 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,200 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,046 (204,612 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)