Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01787 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,952元 (221,110 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)