Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,972 ($865) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)