Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,985 ($945) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)