Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,084元 ($1,020) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php660 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)