Cost of living comparison between Richmond, Virginia, United States and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,879 ($867) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)