Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,637 ($1,030) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)