Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,755 (R 7,149) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)