Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49261 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,266 (R 10,691) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)