Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,410元 (R$ 3,451) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)