Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,810 (R$ 3,212) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)