Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,150 (€918) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)