Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06054 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 104% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,388 (105,524 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)