Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05959 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 113% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,431元 (175,039 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)