Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06300 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 111% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,931 (125,887 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)