Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06344 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 126% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,700 (152,898 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)