Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05977 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 105% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,674 (128,377 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)