Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06374 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 104% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,372 (131,354 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)