Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,439 (€607) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)