Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,265 (€811) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)