Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,145元 (€925) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)