Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,732 (€639) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)