Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,851 (C$1,404) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)