Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,160 (C$1,351) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)