Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,810 (C$1,323) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)