Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,288 (€926) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)