Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,168 (€787) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)