Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,227元 (€903) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)