Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,619 (€753) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)