Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,314 (R$ 2,599) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)