Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,138元 (R$ 2,766) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)