Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,591 (€846) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)