Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,845元 (€982) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)