Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,913元 (kr5,502) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (38 minutes ago)