Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.032 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 122% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,525元 (kr9,231) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)