Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,155 (kr6,001) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)