Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,923 (kr5,618) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)