Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01012 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,612元 (CH$554,396) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)