Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,396 (CH$425,263) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)