Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,099 (CH$477,024) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)