Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01018 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,116 (CH$502,637) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)