Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,792 (2,842 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)