Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,053元 (3,089 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)