Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.633 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,080 (1,886 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)