Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,487元 (2,619 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)