Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,641 (4,452 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)