Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,304 (4,500 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)