Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,283 (2,367 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)