Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,327 (2,399 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)