Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,634 (₨44,529) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)