Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,087 (2,775 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)