Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,350元 (2,896 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)