Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,779 (1,536 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)