Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,826 (1,468 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (33 minutes ago)