Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,448 (2,952 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)