Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,118 (2,755 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)