Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,216 (2,828 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)