Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,458元 (2,394 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)