Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,607 (1,584 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)