Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,815 (8,637 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)