Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,816 (5,549 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (31 minutes ago)