Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.699 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,026 (7,191 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)