Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,385 ($820) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (44 minutes ago)