Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17971 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,346元 (ARS $18,616) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)