Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,938 (Q5,711) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)