Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.903 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,379 (Q4,847) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)