Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,378 (Q5,854) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)