Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,795 (Q5,210) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)