Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.912 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,546 (Q3,887) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)