Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,973 (Q5,797) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)