Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,870 (Q3,063) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)