Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,339元 (Q6,082) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)