Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,955元 (Q5,533) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)